www.civilization.org.pl
Forum •  FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Usergroups •  Register •  Log in •  Download

Announcement 
   Jeste nowy? Kliknij tutaj!    Zgo gr Civ6     Zgos gr Civ5    Zgo gr Civ4         Mistrz sezonu    IRC, TUTAJ UMWISZ SI NA GR    Na ircu jest users osb. Zaaduj obrazek Czytnik RSS 

Previous topic «» Next topic

1/16 Bombel - Lexad
Lexad

Posted: 2009-01-25, 20:05   

ok, will be there in couple of minutes

Edit: ready. LexadNsk. Sent you a buddy request.
Last edited by Lexad on 2009-01-25, 20:08; edited 1 time in total  
Postaw piwo autorowi tego posta

Lexad

Posted: 2009-01-25, 22:34   

Bombel won (Gandhi v deGaulle), I surrender c.a. 1000AD after losing one of my cities and lagging behind drastically. Should not've went for the Oracle start, it destoryed my expansion, and the land was good, unlike that in the tests. I was ~ 5 turns from Astro and 4 from Guilds, but could see no opening.

Funny thing, I wanted to play Gandhi first, but then today checked deG and wanted to give an Astro-rush try.

Thanx for the game, good luck in the next rounds! Thanx for the tourney, will try to perform better next time.
Postaw piwo autorowi tego posta

bombel79 

xfire: bombel79
Helped: 12 times
Piwa: 59/4
genera broni  Brzowy order za specjalne zasugi - Za adminowanie  Brzowy civmaniak – najwicej rozegranych gier  Pomocna do – pomg minimum 10 razy  Piwosz – otrzyma minimum 25 piw  Obibok – nie gra od 90 dni  I miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo3  II miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo2  Przeycie w Dyplo - Dyplo1  Przeycie w Dyplo - Dyplo8  I miejsce w rankingu FFA  I miejsce w Astro Pucharze - I Astro Puchar  II miejsce w Pucharze Randomowym - I Puchar Randomowy 
Posted: 2009-01-25, 22:38   

so we played and I luckilly won

I took Ghandi and Lexad took De Gaule;

I get my game going while my opponent had problems with REXing. I got early GP farm and also 1-2 commerce cities. On this map production was problem (only few hammers at the brake of eras) so I was forced to be very cruel :) :bombel_slave_master:
choping 4-5 population was a must...
I grabbed a few wonders (including piramids, GL and MoM) so golden eges compansated for poor production...
I managed to raze a port in the back of LExad's empire and was preparing frontal assault with maces and treb when my opponent surrended.
Good game and hope you will be with us in the next event

Who's next? :)

Reply to topic