ot4e - uralis
Reply to topic

: ot4e - uralis
Tu sie chłopaki umawiajcie na mecz. Gracz wymieniony jako pierwszy powinien być gospodarzem gry. Czas na rozegranie gry: do wtorku 1 lipca włącznie.

Po rozegranej grze tutaj umieśćcie informację o wyniku. Gra może ale nie musi być zaliczona do rankingu - domyślnie nie jest, bo mamy graczy zagranicznych.

---

Here you should set up your game. Player listed as first should host the game. Time to play: till Tuesday 1st July (inclusive).

After played game place here info who won.

Good luck! :)

www.leszekbiega.pl - blog biegowy
:
May be uralis - ot4e?
Its my 3d nonhost game.

:
You fell into lower part of tree - random ;) like in Civ4 :D but if ot4e agree, then you may host...
In next KAC Cup I will rethink this ordering of players - to make it more fair... thx for pointing this out!

:
Uralis played very well and won the game. Congrats with getting into the great final.

:
It was very interesting game, both of us supposed many mistakes but on 195 turns it became clear, that I win on points and Ot4e has surrendered :padam:
Thanks for game and some advices. I learned something new about industrial era ;) and
GL in next round :)

:
uralis - now you r last game - again with ot4e: http://forum.civilization...opic.php?t=7567 Good luck!

Reply to topic
Jump to:  

Czas generowania strony : 0.25 s.