www.civilization.org.pl
Forum •  FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Usergroups •  Register •  Log in •  Download

Announcement 
   Jesteś nowy? Kliknij tutaj!    Zgłoś grę Civ6     Zgłos grę Civ5    Zgłoś grę Civ4         Mistrz sezonu    IRC, TUTAJ UMÓWISZ SIĘ NA GRĘ    Na ircu jest users osób. Załaduj obrazek Czytnik RSS 

Previous topic «» Next topic

ot4e - uralis
bogdandz 

xfire: bogdandz
Helped: 1
starszy plutonowy  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  Pluszowy miś - rozegrał mniej niż 10 gier  II miejsce w sezonie GOTM - III sezon Ironman  II miejsce w sezonie GOTM - III sezon Maxman 
Posted: 2008-09-02, 08:17   

wrong password :|

LDeska

xfire: ldeska
Helped: 34 times
Piwa: 13/1
marszałek  Złoty order za specjalne zasługi  Złoty zlotowicz - 11 zlotów  Brązowy sponsor KAC  Srebrny civmaniak – najwięcej rozegranych gier  Pomocna dłoń – pomógł minimum 10 razy  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  III miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo6  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo1  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo3  IV-VIII miejsce w Pucharze KAC - I,II,III,IV,V,VI Puchar KAC  II miejsce w rankingu FFA  II miejsce w Astro Pucharze - II Astro Puchar  I miejsce w Pucharze Randomowym - I Puchar Randomowy  I miejsce w Pucharze Randomowym - II Puchar Randomowy  I miejsce w Pucharze Randomowym - III Puchar Randomowy  I miejsce w sezonie Ligi KAC - I sezon  I miejsce w sezonie Ligi KAC - II sezon  I miejsce w sezonie Ligi KAC - III sezon  I miejsce w sezonie Ligi KAC - IV sezon 
Posted: 2008-09-02, 09:32   

He is checking us if we really tried to open that save ;) :D

LDeska

marszałek  Złoty order za specjalne zasługi  Złoty zlotowicz - 11 zlotów  Brązowy sponsor KAC  Srebrny civmaniak – najwięcej rozegranych gier  Pomocna dłoń – pomógł minimum 10 razy  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  III miejsce w Dyplo - Dyplo6  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo1  Przeżycie w Dyplo - Dyplo3  IV-VIII miejsce w Pucharze KAC - I,II,III,IV,V,VI Puchar KAC  II miejsce w rankingu FFA  II miejsce w Astro Pucharze - II Astro Puchar  I miejsce w Pucharze Randomowym - I Puchar Randomowy  I miejsce w Pucharze Randomowym - II Puchar Randomowy  I miejsce w Pucharze Randomowym - III Puchar Randomowy  I miejsce w sezonie Ligi KAC - I sezon  I miejsce w sezonie Ligi KAC - II sezon  I miejsce w sezonie Ligi KAC - III sezon  I miejsce w sezonie Ligi KAC - IV sezon 
Posted: 2008-09-02, 21:07   

ot4e, give us correct pass pls :) !!!

Mir[ON]

Posted: 2008-09-02, 23:37   

LDeska wrote:
ot4e, give us correct pass pls :) !!!

Pozdrawiam.
Postaw piwo autorowi tego posta

LDeska

Posted: 2008-09-03, 09:56   

Now it works :) What is strange for me is that I can't see even one single mine (except for one on gold and second in iron). You both have some army though and I can see that Great Generals emerged few times, so there were fights... It means that you get your production from slaving. I can't see even farms except for resources, everywhere you put cottages. IT's exactly the way that we usually play, but it has drawbacks: production and slaving staggers because of lack of food.
The other thing that surprised me is that you haven't researched yet Construction (1200AD) but you did researched Buerocracy, Calendar, Music, Currency... I would go for Construction first as it's very important for defence.
Congratulations again!

bogdandz 

xfire: bogdandz
Helped: 1
starszy plutonowy  Obibok – nie grał od 90 dni  Pluszowy miś - rozegrał mniej niż 10 gier  II miejsce w sezonie GOTM - III sezon Ironman  II miejsce w sezonie GOTM - III sezon Maxman 
Posted: 2008-09-03, 16:04   

LDeska wrote:
Now it works :) What is strange for me is that I can't see even one single mine (except for one on gold and second in iron).

I saw that too. First two your cites havn't many hills. How u defend and bulid new cites?
Why construction so late? Why u make cash everywhere when war?
Last edited by bogdandz on 2008-09-03, 16:04; edited 1 time in total  

OT4E

starszy szeregowy  I miejsce w Pucharze KAC - III Puchar KAC  I miejsce w Pucharze KAC - IV Puchar KAC  I miejsce w Pucharze KAC - Turniej Rocznicowy  I miejsce w Pucharze KAC - V Puchar KAC  III miejsce w Pucharze KAC - II Puchar KAC  IV-VIII miejsce w Pucharze KAC - VI Puchar KAC 
Posted: 2008-09-05, 22:16   

bogdandz wrote:
LDeska wrote:
Now it works :) What is strange for me is that I can't see even one single mine (except for one on gold and second in iron).

I saw that too. First two your cites havn't many hills. How u defend and bulid new cites?
Why construction so late? Why u make cash everywhere when war?

City position is very important. You might see the only forward city with solid culture and other are in the back.

I was building wealy to get Machinery as fast as possible.
Uralis got no economy at all. Even a few agg-maces should be worth against swords.

Now let's start from the beginning. There were no resourses except iron. I saw that Uralis gone for both early religions so he was losing that iron race. But the only feature saved him was that he has understood that I've build forward city for iron and mirrored his city also.
I roaded him with several impis but failed. He had just teched archery and got about half of iron. He had some chariots and a few archers. But my impi died one by one. First impi was killed by chariots with no loses from Uralis's side. 1st char withdrawed and second succeded with 20%. I lost a lot of such combats and ruined the whole attack. That was my mistake that I've spillited units and gone forward instead of fortifying on the iron. He got really much generals being imp with GW(=300% bonus) but wasted them on archers.

But Uralis didnt control his own expansion and got too much expenses. He didnt tech currency and he didnt chop cash while I had really strong science. I got music, calendar and bureua so he had no chances after that. I dont really know how did he crashed his GNP that way.

His second mistake was building swords against agg-enemy because they aint effective as in contrary order(agg swords vs non-agg defenders). At last I teched machinery but could eliminate his steak without him.

2nd game
I dont have savegame, ask Uralis pls.
We played Shaka vs Shaka.

I played very different to my usual style. I built stone and oracle. Uralis attacked my warrior and lost 50% so he had to make several warriors to cover his expansions. That's why I was allways leading. But his warriors killed mine and gave me troubles also. So it was really even.
And again I was much more carefull with economy, but losing in power. That's why Uralis cam and pillaged my city. I had 2 cities in the front . The first was very powerfull with huge numbers of floodplain cottages and HG. And he decided to kill other without something specicial. I was waiting for him at south, where I bombed with great artist, but he came in time.
He grew Great Spy and could see my moves very precious.
At that part of the game I've done several mistakes:
-I didnt scout and had no sentry, so I was really in the trouble when Uralis had attacked North. I had to slave my best city.
-I got much pointless things like Mausoleum of M. and GL. I saw Uralis didnt even tech calendar and literature, so I shouldnt rush it.

These things resulted in the fact that Uralis could catch me up. He stole Education and gone golden age trying to steal Liberalism I also shouldnt tech it so early and should do pre-tech for Education and Philo, but realized it too late.

But he had to use all his espionage points and I saw all his buildings and tech details. That's why I was first for Liberalism by one turn. I also used chopping cash a lot.
My bomb in south was very rich so Uralis decided to conceed. He was leading by power mostly all game but couldnt use this advantage and transform it to the something more worth.

LDeska wrote:
Now it works :) What is strange for me is that I can't see even one single mine (except for one on gold and second in iron). You both have some army though and I can see that Great Generals emerged few times, so there were fights... It means that you get your production from slaving. I can't see even farms except for resources, everywhere you put cottages. IT's exactly the way that we usually play, but it has drawbacks: production and slaving staggers because of lack of food.
The other thing that surprised me is that you haven't researched yet Construction (1200AD) but you did researched Buerocracy, Calendar, Music, Currency... I would go for Construction first as it's very important for defence.
Congratulations again!

Mines arent that effective for production as slavery with granaries. Cottage tile is allmost same worth as mine tile if you slave. The only thing you need to do is to control unhappiness level. I also usually specialize some cities for military and make mines/farms there without cottages. Construction is not very important. Catapult stack can be killed by common axes. Horse archers also give you possibility to hold them easily. So I didnt make my bet on them. Whenever you and your opponent have equal ammount of forces there is no point in catas. You can defend without them and you cant attack with them because your opponent will deny you from attacking.
I also noticed interesting thing. All my catas in 2nd game died. I lost about 10 catas with 5-30-50% in a row. It seems to me that drill promotion is bugged.
Last edited by OT4E on 2008-09-05, 22:22; edited 1 time in total  

Reply to topic