Forum Civilization.org.pl
Forum graczy gry Sid Meier's Civilization

I Astronomiczny Puchar KAC - 1/16 Bombel - Lexad

Beny - 2009-01-20, 22:50
Post subject: 1/16 Bombel - Lexad
Tu się chłopaki umawiajcie na mecz. Gracz wymieniony jako pierwszy powinien być gospodarzem gry. Czas na rozegranie gry: do niedzieli 1 lutego włącznie.
Po rozegranej grze tutaj umieśćcie informację o wyniku.

------------------------

Here you should set up your game. Player listed as first should host the game. Time to play: till Sunday 1th February (inclusive).
After played game place here info who won.

Lexad - 2009-01-20, 23:12

Hi! Sunday will be the best for me. We can try this Sunday (25th).

Also, does "no turn limit" means time victory is off?

bombel79 - 2009-01-21, 09:26

Sunday is ok, but that means I can play from 21 till 23...
on Friday-Sathurday it is 21-24...

Sometimes I can start 30 minuets earlier but it deosnt depend on me.

Im not very flexible about starting and edning times, as I take care of my little daughter and I need at least 6 hours of sleep...

I also appologize in advance for short breaks in our game (circa 3-5 minutes) when my doughter wakes up... (sorry for this kindergarten but that's life :)

so? :)

PS
probably you will kill me off in the 2-hours session butif not we can always save the game and end next day...

PS2
tiem victory is off... conquest and space victories are on... so if you dont kill me you have to run up to the stars :)

Bobek1971 - 2009-01-21, 10:40

INFO:

Continents from Astro - (pol. konty od astro) means a game in which military and espionage missions might be undertaken after discovery of Astronomy.
First unit that will cross middle of map has to be a Galleon or newer naval unit. From that point agreement is cancelled and players might cross the middle of map with any type of unit (opponent might also cross the middle of map even if he haven't researched Astronomy yet).
It is forbidden to put cities on islands between two continents (in the middle of map). It is allowed however to plant cities on other islands (it means north, south and on map edge).
If map script will generate two continents that are connected by land, game has to be restarted.
Continents from Astro - start with settler [optional]
Change rules:
When both sides agree it is possible to use advanced start [129 points].

Lexad - 2009-01-21, 14:32

bombel79 wrote:
Sunday is ok, but that means I can play from 21 till 23...
on Friday-Sathurday it is 21-24...

Sometimes I can start 30 minuets earlier but it deosnt depend on me.

Im not very flexible about starting and edning times, as I take care of my little daughter and I need at least 6 hours of sleep...

I also appologize in advance for short breaks in our game (circa 3-5 minutes) when my doughter wakes up... (sorry for this kindergarten but that's life :)

so? :)

Hi Bombel

I work on weekdays, so evenings might be a viable option for playing the game in several sessions. I have no time on Saturday as I play football until 1am. So I propose we start ~21-00 this Sunday and then finish the game during the next week.

No problem with short breaks, take your time.

As this is my 1st real online match, I'd rather predict you'd roll over me in 2 hours :)

ponti - 2009-01-21, 14:48

Time victory is on not off ,but I think that it is almost impossible to not send spaceship to 2050 a.d :)
Beny - 2009-01-21, 15:06

ponti wrote:
Time victory is on not off

Time victory is off :)

Lexad - 2009-01-23, 14:16

I've ran a few map generations and want to propose regeneration if the settler location's 1st radius contains tundra or snowland. Naturally, in other situations, regeneration from 1st turn at mutual agreement should also be available.
Beny - 2009-01-23, 14:31

Lexad wrote:
Naturally, in other situations, regeneration from 1st turn at mutual agreement should also be available.

If both sides agree, I can't see any problem :)

bombel79 - 2009-01-23, 15:55

Lexad, if we both agree that the start is a piece od crap we will restart, but I actually like "hard" maps... everybody knows how to expands if he has lots of food, but it takes some skill to do it under difficult circumstances :)
ponti - 2009-01-23, 15:59

I hate U Bombel :obrazony: :bejsbol:
Lexad - 2009-01-23, 21:23

I have no problems with low-food starts, I'm just uneasy with no-food starts :) It's settled then, we start, ask each other whether we're happy with the map and regen only if both wish to regen.

Btw, the time you quoted (21:00-24:00) is CET, or London+1, right? It'd be then 23:00-2:00 Moscow, so don't be surprised if I'd require a nap after 2 hours. ;)

bombel79 - 2009-01-23, 21:40

god, im not good with times zones, but you are right... ill try to be at 20.30 but it doesnt depend on me...
Bobek1971 - 2009-01-24, 12:27

INFO:

Dodajemy punkt w zasadach:
Jeśli obaj gracze sie zgodzą, można włączyć opcję zwycięstwa: czas.

Change rules:
When both sides agree it is possible to turn on victory: time.

bombel79 - 2009-01-25, 19:48

Im waiting in the lobby... but as I said, my Catharine doesnt sleep... so we need to take 3-5 minutes brakes...
Lexad - 2009-01-25, 20:05

ok, will be there in couple of minutes

Edit: ready. LexadNsk. Sent you a buddy request.

Lexad - 2009-01-25, 22:34

Bombel won (Gandhi v deGaulle), I surrender c.a. 1000AD after losing one of my cities and lagging behind drastically. Should not've went for the Oracle start, it destoryed my expansion, and the land was good, unlike that in the tests. I was ~ 5 turns from Astro and 4 from Guilds, but could see no opening.

Funny thing, I wanted to play Gandhi first, but then today checked deG and wanted to give an Astro-rush try.

Thanx for the game, good luck in the next rounds! Thanx for the tourney, will try to perform better next time.

bombel79 - 2009-01-25, 22:38

so we played and I luckilly won

I took Ghandi and Lexad took De Gaule;

I get my game going while my opponent had problems with REXing. I got early GP farm and also 1-2 commerce cities. On this map production was problem (only few hammers at the brake of eras) so I was forced to be very cruel :) :bombel_slave_master:
choping 4-5 population was a must...
I grabbed a few wonders (including piramids, GL and MoM) so golden eges compansated for poor production...
I managed to raze a port in the back of LExad's empire and was preparing frontal assault with maces and treb when my opponent surrended.
Good game and hope you will be with us in the next event

Who's next? :)